Invitation to a networking meeting to prepare protests
- against the G20 Africa Partnership Conference -
June 12th to 13th 2017 in Berlin
Time: Wednesday, 25th of January 2017, 7 pm
Location: Aquarium (near Südblock), Skalitzer Str. 6, U8/U12 Kottbusser Tor
Our initiative has been working on a criticism of the so-called ‘EU Migration Management’ launched in 2015. African and Asian states are forced to control and prevent migration. The European countries are drawing borders in Africa once again.
Negotiations often take place in secret, bilaterally or on EU level (e.g. the so-called ‘Valetta Process’).
Security and life of millions of people are sold for couple of billion Euros.
Examples of the current policy of fortress Europe:
• Provision of technical equipment for identification and surveillance
• Equipment and training for police, border guards and (para)military troops
• Readmission agreements and deportations even without passport papers and identification
• Civil and military cooperation with non-democratic states, dictatorships, war criminals
We think our protest has to be voiced clearly.
There are different objectives and arguments and a variety of possible actions. We’d like to invite you to take part in the discussion and preparation of protests.
Translations are planned, we’d like to ask for support.
Contact for the present: email@example.com
Invitation for print out:
Einladung zu einem Vernetzungstreffen zur Vorbereitung von Protesten – gegen die G20-Africa Partnership-Konferenz
Invitation to a networking meeting to prepare protests – against the G20 Africa Partnership Conference
G20 calender for download: